South Indian …. Okay, now that we have your attention!
The warmth of the summer sun may be fading away, but we’re sure this menu will bring it back. Our very own chairman Allwin is stepping into the kitchen to bring you a South Indian feast on the 18th of September. Here’s the menu of the day.
- Kondakadalai koottu – Black chickpea stew with homemade spices
- Urulai varuval – South Indian style potato fry
- Carrot poriyal – South Indian style cooked carrot salad
- Rucola salad with orange and nuts – just to keep things fresh and light, though it may lack Indian roots.
- The dishes will be served alongside a bed of coconut rice.
Everything will always be plant-based, authentic, fresh, and homemade. We will be open from 17:00 to 21:00, and it will be DINE-IN ONLY.
See you on the 18th.
This event is fully booked.