The Board role is to support the work of One bowl and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance. While day-to-day operations are led by One Bowl’s core-team, the appropriate involvement of the Board is both critical and expected.
Leadership, governance, and oversight
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the One Bowl core team and the larger community.
- Approving One Bowl’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Serving on committees or task forces and taking on special assignments
- Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- Helping One Bowl’s commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities that the board serves.
- Volunteering for a minimal 1-year commitment
- Official Board meeting quarterly (either remote via Google Hangout or at the Borups Alle)
- Weekly availability on One Bowl slack community
How to apply:
- Send your CV + A introduction of who you are + what motivates you to join the one bowl board?
- firstname.lastname@example.org with the header: One Bowl board